GPE HV have the personnel and infrastructure to provide end to end services in all fields of the LV and HV electrical reticulation industry.
GPE HV can coordinate the design and construction works associated with relocating existing electrical assets.
GPE HV is a Level One, Level Two Accredited Service Provider with direct access to other Electrical Engineering Design and Project Management Companies. The engineering, project management and construction resources of GPE HV in the electrical discipline are extensive and cover a broad range of services not commonly found within a singular organisation.
From electrical supply industry works through to industrial process controls, the range of experience within the company is exceptionally diverse and well placed to provide clients with a well-rounded work crew who provide quality service and work outputs.
Engineering & Project Services
- Engineering design with assistance from Level 3 ASP’s;
- Project management services;
- Electrical design & drafting services;
HV Transmission and LV Reticulation Systems
- Design, construction and maintenance of both overhead and underground HV & LV reticulation systems including substations / switchgear to 33kv and new building sub-divisions;
- Specialists in the installation and termination of HV underground cables in difficult terrain and / or environmentally sensitive areas ensuring minimal impact;
- HV underground cable jointing services;
Electrical Installation and High Voltage Maintenance
- On site electrical services from conceptual design through to final commissioning,
- Tariff assessments — Account cost comparisons;
- HV and LV electrical installations (including hazardous location installations);
- 24-hour emergency and routine maintenance service;
- HV inspection & maintenance programs – Poles / Switchgear / Transformers;
Testing & Commissioning
- All aspects of testing and commissioning electrical facilities and control systems are provided
from both internal and partnership resources;
- Direct / secondary injection testing of protection and control systems;
Procurement & Facilitation
- Existing supply contracts used within GPE HV can provide lower prices for equipment such as HV cable, switchgear and transformers used for project works;
- Telstra pit & pipe accredited for underground subdivisions;
- Essential Energy and Ausnet Services Accredited Service Provider;
- Level 1 O/H & U/G—Accreditation Number 4346 Grade A
- Level 2 Categories 1, 2, 3 & 4—Accreditation Number 4366 Grade B
- AUSIG approved supplier;
- VEDN Accredited Contractor;