The new Mental Health facility is located at Wagga Wagga Base Hospital campus and consists of the construction of a new two level facility.
The new facility includes:
- a 30 bed high dependency mental health unit to the ground floor; ‐ a 20 bed sub‐acute mental health unit to the first floor
- accommodation as specified for the management, treatment and care of patients
- ground and first floor link structure connecting with the main hospital building emergency department and procedures centre.
Electrical supply and installation included:
- The complete LV power supply system Including consumer mains, sub‐mains, MSB, distribution boards, standby power, UPS system, PFC, surge protection, final sub‐circuits, related earthing systems, metering, cable trays
- Outlets and accessories including single and multiphase socket outlets, switching systems, single and multiphase permanent connections, lighting outlets, internal and external luminaires, exit & emergency lighting system, DALI lighting control etc