The new Mental Health facility is located at Wagga Wagga Base Hospital campus and consists of the construction of a new two level facility.
Project: Wagga Base Hospital – New Mental Health Building
Builder: Hansen & Yuncken
Time Frame: Approx. 8 months
Services provided within the new Mental Health facility:
- A 30 bed high dependency mental health unit to the ground floor; ‐ a 20 bed sub‐acute mental health unit to the first floor
- Accommodation as specified for the management, treatment and care of patients
- Ground and first floor link structure connecting with the main hospital building emergency department and procedures centre.
Electrical supply and installation included:
- The complete LV power supply system including consumer mains, sub‐mains, MSB, distribution boards, standby power, UPS system, PFC, surge protection, final sub‐circuits, related earthing systems, metering, cable trays
- Outlets and accessories including single and multiphase socket outlets, switching systems, single and multiphase permanent connections, lighting outlets, internal and external luminaires, exit and emergency lighting system, DALI lighting control etc