When it comes to efficiency, regular servicing of your system ensures your solar power system is performing to its optimum. More importantly, know that your solar power system is safe and running efficiently for the long haul.
Here are some of the safety checks that GPE perform:
- Debris, shading or defects on your panels
- Labels compliant and legible
- Correct operation of switches and isolators
- Check if components are current and compliant to Australian Standards.
- Measure and ensure open short circuit currents and circuit voltages are within expected parameters.
- Conduit sealing and clamping devices, cable entrances, the integrity of seals and connections.
- PV array mounting and fixtures.
- All connections and rooftop isolators for water ingress and any signs of ageing.
- PV array earthing and earth fault protection system.
- Identify and offer a resolution to any recalled products.
- Conduct anti-islanding tests on inverter.