When it comes to quality, routine system maintenance ensures that your solar power system is operating at its best. More importantly, you can rest assured that your solar power system is stable and reliable for the long term.
The following are some of the safety tests that GPE conducts:
* Check if your panels may have debris, shading, or defects.
* Labels compliant and legible
* Switches and isolators must work properly.
* Check to see if the components are up to date and meet Australian Standards.
* Measure open short circuit currents and circuit voltages to ensure they are within acceptable limits.
* Sealing and clamping devices for conduits, cable entrances, seal and attachment integrity
* Mounting and fixtures for PV arrays.
* For water ingress and any signs of ageing, check all connections and rooftop isolators.
* Earthing and earth fault safety scheme for PV arrays
* Identify and offer a resolution to any recalled items.
* Anti-islanding experiments should be conducted on the inverters.